Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Basement Area


Mold Remediation is important to take care of properly in your home. This is an elderly lady's home. She was unable to go into her basement. When her relatives ... READ MORE



Stove Fire


Homeowners mother was cooking chicken on the stove top. The homeowners mother forget when she walked away for a moment when the oil caught fire. The fire went u... READ MORE



Mold Remediation after Water Leak in Ceiling


Water heater on second floor was leaking for an unknown amount of time. The homeowners started seeing black spots on the ceiling and started to investigate. The... READ MORE



Water Pipe Break In Department Store


These pictures may not show much but there was water pipe break in a wall near this area. The water slowly leaked and spread across the floor. The department st... READ MORE



Shoe Store Water Damage


This shows a picture of the a shoe store after sprinkler head burst after freezing. This unfortunately happens quite a bit in the New York area during the winte... READ MORE



Wall Paper after Puff Back Cleaning


This center had a large puff back throughout the church. Many of the walls had wallpaper that needed to be saved due to the sentimental value to the church owne... READ MORE



Spiritual Center Puff Back


We got a call for a Spiritual Center that has been vacant for years who just had a puff back in the home. Over 12,000 sq feet were affected. 60 Bedrooms and Mul... READ MORE



Sky Light Leak Causing Mold


The homeowners ignored the sky light leak for months. They thought it was drying after every rain storm so they did not need to fix it. Once they started seeing... READ MORE



Small Water Damage From Toilet Overflow


Sewer backups are a type of water damage homeowners need to be prepared for. This water damage was caused by a younger child putting a toy car into the toilet w... READ MORE



Water Damage from Frozen Pipe Burst


This water damage was caused by a deep freeze the area had. The water damage started after a frozen pipe burst and started flooding down into the kitchen area. ... READ MORE